LIBRA Company Info
- Order Entry/Sales Support Specialist -
Libra, Inc. is looking for a hardworking, detailed, self-starter who is dedicated to giving our clients a positive customer experience. We are a National Wholesaler located in North Minneapolis looking to add an Order Entry/Sales Support Specialist to our growing team!
- · Are you highly accurate and have eye for detail?
- · Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
- · Are you able to multitask and work with cross functional departments?
- · Do you want to be part of a family-oriented company committed to their employees?
- · Receive new orders via e-mail, and EDI, and enter into order management system. Confirm electronic orders received from Sales Representative.
- · Setup and manage all customer accounts and shipping instructions.
- · Review orders and ensure compliance with vendor requirements, work with Sales Representative to gather missing information.
- · Review order accuracy for pricing, quantity, ship date, cancel date, and other critical information against purchase order.
- · Request freight rates, send pre-payment instructions, and collect payment details.
- · Setup and manage all EDI related accounts and inquiries, including labels, shipping documents, and invoicing.
- · Work closely with outbound warehousing traffic manager.
- · Answer all customer questions related to order status.
- · Perform other duties as assigned to support various departments and projects.
- · Order Management Experience
- · Demonstrated experience as a proactive problem solver
- · Ability to prioritize and stay on task
- · Strong oral and written communication skills
- · Demonstrated organization skills and data entry accuracy are required
- · Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- · Medical, dental, life.
- · 401k with company match.
- · Paid time off.
*employment contingent on passing a background check in accordance with local laws and ordinances.
- Account Executive -
LIBRA is an innovative business-to-business wholesaler dealing in brand name CLOSEOUT merchandise. Since 1987, we have been buying and selling closeouts of all kinds including housewares, cookware, giftware, toys, sporting goods and more. We sell our inventories at 35 - 85% below regular wholesale. Some of our best closeouts come from industry leading manufacturers including 3M, Rubbermaid, Anchor Hocking, Graco and CorningWare. Our strong, long term relationships with these US vendors has also given us the opportunity to sell continuity items and programs. We also sell our own brand name bakeware and cookware Kitchen Classics®.
We are not a Broker! We take possession of every deal and bring it into our combined warehouse space totaling 250,000 square feet with 21 dock doors. This gives our salespeople the confidence to write business daily and have their orders shipped completely.
LIBRA exhibits at trade shows and has showrooms in Minneapolis, New York City and Chicago.
We are currently looking for experienced and persistent Account Executive with a proven track record to meet customer demand for our strong closeout deals and continuity programs. Successful candidates will sell established and potential customers by phone, at company showrooms, trade shows and on the road. Account Executive work with an established account base while pursuing new business. We will support your career growth with initial and ongoing sales training, effective state of the art sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative and production.
Compensation: Salary plus Bonus
- · A professional demeanor
- · Excellent time management, organizational and decision making skills
- · Excellent communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- · Must have the ability to qualify opportunities and generate new sales
- · The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with multiple high-level priorities
- · Strong planning skills to determine and meet sales objectives
- · Must be assertive, optimistic, a self-starter and a fearless closer
- · Ability to provide strategic input into their business
- · Minimum two years sales experience. 5 years’ experience selling hard goods preferred
- · Proven experience selling consumer hard goods to retailers in various channels, including grocery
- · Proven history and measured success growing accounts
- · Ability to build client relationships; offer and close exciting closeout deals and continuity programs
- · Out-of-town travel required