LIBRA Company Info
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE -
LIBRA is an innovative business-to-business wholesaler dealing in brand name CLOSEOUT merchandise. Since 1987, we have been buying and selling closeouts of all kinds including housewares, cookware, giftware, toys, sporting goods and more. We sell our inventories at 35 - 85% below regular wholesale. Some of our best closeouts come from industry leading manufacturers including 3M, Rubbermaid, Anchor Hocking, Graco and CorningWare. Our strong, long term relationships with these US vendors has also given us the opportunity to sell continuity items and programs. We also sell our own brand name bakeware and cookware Kitchen Classics®.
We are not a Broker! We take possession of every deal and bring it into our combined warehouse space totaling 250,000 square feet with 21 dock doors. This gives our salespeople the confidence to write business daily and have their orders shipped completely.
LIBRA exhibits at trade shows and has showrooms in Minneapolis, New York City and Chicago.
We are currently looking for experienced and persistent Account Executive with a proven track record to meet customer demand for our strong closeout deals and continuity programs. Successful candidates will sell established and potential customers by phone, at company showrooms, trade shows and on the road. Account Executive work with an established account base while pursuing new business. We will support your career growth with initial and ongoing sales training, effective state of the art sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative and production.
Compensation: Salary plus Bonus
- A professional demeanor
- Excellent time management, organizational and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Must have the ability to qualify opportunities and generate new sales
- The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with multiple high-level priorities
- Strong planning skills to determine and meet sales objectives
- Must be assertive, optimistic, a self-starter and a fearless closer
- Ability to provide strategic input into their business
- Minimum two years sales experience. 5 years’ experience selling hard goods preferred
- Proven experience selling consumer hard goods to retailers in various channels, including grocery
- Proven history and measured success growing accounts
- Ability to build client relationships; offer and close exciting closeout deals and continuity programs
- Out-of-town travel required